UFC Fighter Alonzo Menifield (9-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Alonzo Menifield is one of the most exciting light heavyweights that the UFC has on its roster. He is undefeated with nine wins all by stoppage – eight by KO/TKO and one by submission. Menifield has been out since last June due to injuries but the last time we saw him in action he viciously knocked out Paul Craig.
Menifield returns at UFC 250. He kicks off the fight card on ESPN against Devin Clark. They were supposed to fight May 5 in Oklahoma City but the event was canceled due to COVID-19. If Meinfield gets a victory, there is a big chance he will be ranked in the top 15 and will get nothing but ranked contenders from here on out. UFC 250 starts at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPN +.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Alonzo Menifield’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Belizean food
- Favorite drink – Organic Gatorade
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight – Too many to choose from.
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice – Kimura
- Favorite athlete – Ray Lewis
- Favorite movie – 300
- Favorite TV show – Family Guy
- Favorite superhero – Goku
- Favorite song – Wrong Idea by Ice Cube
- Favorite place to travel to – Anywhere with a beach
- Favorite animal – Cane Corso (Dog Breed)
- Favorite holiday – New Years
- Favorite hobby – Shooting Guns
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.