ONE Championship Fighter James Yang (0-0)
After going 6-0 as an amateur, James Yang makes his professional debut at ONE Championship: Revolution. He fights Roel Rosauro, who is 5-3.
When asked what we should expect from his fight, Yang said, “Expect fireworks and electrifying action.”
Here is a list of ONE Championship Fighter James Yang’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – BBQ ribs/steak/sushi/burgers/ice cream, Vietnamese food, Mexican food, dim sum, Beijing duck, Korean BBQ. I’ve eaten tarantulas in Cambodia, moldy funky cheeses in Italy, lutefisk, snails, organ meats, balut, durian, I’ve even killed a snake with my bare hands in China and ate it.
- Favorite drink – Black coffee/carbonated flavored water
- Favorite color – I love all the colors, no favorites. If you need a direct answer Black and gold since that’s the color of the belt
- Favorite all time fight to watch – McGregor vs Diaz 1 & 2, Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen, Ali vs Foreman
- Favorite knockout – Kid Yamamoto 4 sec flying knee, also the Rampage power bomb of Ricardo arona
- Favorite of your own fights – Muay Thai fight ended in 1st round KO by head kick
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – American Football
- Favorite athlete – Michael Jordan
- Favorite movie – Once upon a time in China 2, Old boy, Enter the Dragon, City of God, Django Unchained
- Favorite TV show – Fresh Prince of Bel-air, Martin, and Anime
- Favorite song – 90s rap/hip hop and r&b
- Favorite band or musician – Too many to chose from different genres and eras but currently bumpin Don Toliver, Drake, Kanye, Travis Scott, Kendrick Lamar and Frank Ocean
- Favorite place to travel to- Saigon, Japan, Hawaii, mountains in Washington
- Favorite video game- Overwatch/Tekken/God of war/NFL Madden/NBA 2k/Mortal Kombat
- Favorite animal – Polar bear, snow leopard, arctic wolves, killer whales, elephants
- Favorite holiday- Chinese New Year/ Christmas/ Halloween
- Favorite hobby – Wushu/bouldering/ slackline/ puzzles/ long walks on the beach haha
- Favorite quote – “True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it.”