LFA fighter Josh Fremd (6-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Josh Fremd is a welterweight currently fighting for the Legacy Fighting Championship or LFA.
In his six wins as a professional, he has five finishes. Three via KO or TKO and two via submission. He fights out of the immensely talented fight camp, Factory X.
The Factory X fighter is currently on a four-fight winning streak and is looking fantastic. He was the recipient of the ‘LFA Male Fighter of the Year.’
Fremd is coming off of a first-round knockout win of Antonio Jones. He fought Jones at LFA 93 on Oct. 16, 2020.
Fremd returns to action on Jan. 29, 2021, at LFA 96, the second LFA card of the year. He fights Bruno Oliveria in the main event.
When asked what we should expect from his fight, Fremd said, “VIOLENCE.”
Here is a list of LFA fighter Josh Fremd’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Fajitas
- Favorite drink – Hennessy
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Dan Hooker vs. Dustin Poirier
- Favorite knockout – Anything from Cody Garbrandt or Devonte Smith
- Favorite of your own fights – Whenever I fight in Pittsburgh
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football and Baseball
- Favorite submission to practice – All of them
- Favorite athlete – Derek Jeter and Jack Wilson
- Favorite movie – Ready Player One
- Favorite TV show – It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Favorite song – Cancelled by Bryson Tiller
- Favorite band or musician – Ginuwine
- Favorite place to travel to – Anywhere
- Favorite video game – Rocket League
- Favorite animal – My dog Odin
- Favorite holiday – July 4th
- Favorite hobby – Jiu-jitsu
- Favorite quote – Theodore Roosevelt’s “The Man in the Arena.”
Check out the rest of my Humanizing Series.