UFC Fighter Joshua Culibao (8-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Joshua “Kuya” Culibao is a fun and exciting featherweight prospect in the UFC.
Fighting out of Australia, he is one of several very talented Australians to fight in the biggest fight promotion in the world. He made his UFC debut earlier this year fighting up a weight class against a very tough opponent, Jalin Turner. Culibao ended up losing at UFC Auckland but is looking to bounce back in his real weight class.
Before being signed to the UFC, he went undefeated in his eight fights. The fight that got him into the UFC was a knockout victory against Josh Payne at MMA Superfight 10.
Culibao returns to action for his second UFC fight against Charles Jourdain at UFC Fight Night: Holm vs. Aldana on ‘Fight Island’. Australia vs. Canada. A win over Jourdain would be a huge statement for Culibao.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Culibao said, “Expect fireworks!”
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Joshua Culibao’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – KFC
- Favorite drink – Ginger Beer
- Favorite color – Yellow
- Favorite movie – Ong Bak and Step Brothers
- Favorite TV shows – Brooklyn 99, One Punch Man, and Simpsons
- Favorite videogame – Dota 2
- Favorite song – No Role Modelz by J. Cole
- Favorite band or musician – Drake, Justin Bieber, Ne-Yo, and Usher
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Shogun Rua vs. Dan Henderson I & II
- Favorite knockout – Jose Aldo vs. Cub Swanson – Double flying knee
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight against Jordan Cameron
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice – Anything I can strangle someone with
- Favorite athlete – Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, and Michael Jordan
- Favorite place to travel to – Thailand and the Philippines
- Favorite animal – Dogs and Tigers
- Favorite hobby – Gaming
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.