MMA Fighter Tafon Nchukwi (3-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Tafon “Da Don” Nchukwi might only have three professional fights, but he has already caught the eyes of UFC president Dana White and the matchmakers. He is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract on Sept. 8, 2020.
Nchukwi is a light heavyweight that fight fans should keep their eyes on. He went pro in 2019 and fought three times. In his three fights, he knocked out all of his opponents, something he prefers.
Nchukwi is coming off a first-round knockout of William Knight, who just received his own UFC contract.
Nchukwi returns to action for the first time in 2020 against Al Matavao. “Da Don” will fight in the main event of week six of “Dana White’s Contender Series” on Sept. 8, 2020, for the chance to get a UFC contract.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Nchukwi said, “expect me to give every piece of these paws to my opponent.”
Here is a list of MMA Fighter Tafon Nchukwi’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Anything with chicken… just go on ahead and slide it my way
- Favorite drink – Water is life
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Captain Levi vs. The Beast Titan (Attack on Titan)
- Favorite knockout – Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
- Favorite of your own fights – My pro debut against Alex Myers
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – I don’t really watch sports
- Favorite submission to practice – Armbars
- Favorite athlete – All my teammates
- Favorite movie – Friday
- Favorite TV show – Boondocks
- Favorite video game – Grand Theft Auto
- Favorite song – A Change is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke
- Favorite band or musician – I can’t decide
- Favorite place to travel to – The kitchen for sure. I haven’t really traveled much yet.
- Favorite animal – Lion
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Watching anime
Check out the rest of my Humanizing Series.