UFC Fighter Jeff Molina (7-2)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jeff “El Jefe” Molina is a flyweight fighter to keep your eyes on. He is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract on Aug. 25, 2020.
Molina is riding a six-fight winning streak and a 100% finish rate. He has four submission wins and three wins via TKO due to punches. He is a finisher and prides himself on it.
In his last fight, he fought the No. 2 ranked fighter in Kansas, Kenny Porter, and beat him in the second round.
Molina returns to action in the biggest fight of his career so far on Aug. 25, 2020. He fights Jacob Silva on “Dana White’s Contender Series” for the chance at a UFC contract.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Molina said, “VIOLENCE.”
Here is a list of UFC fighter Jeff Molina’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza and Donuts
- Favorite drink – Coffee
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite movie – Stepbrothers and The Hangover
- Favorite TV show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite videogame – Gears of War or Skyrim
- Favorite song – Spit Your Game by Biggie
- Favorite band or musician – Drake
- Favorite fighter – T.J. Dillashaw
- Favorite athlete – Michael Jordan
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – T.J Dillashaw vs. Renan Barão I
- Favorite knockout – Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight against Daniel Da Silva
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Jiu-Jitsu and Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice- Rear-Naked Choke
- Favorite place to travel to – Los Angeles
- Favorite animal – Dogs
- Favorite hobby – Video games
- Favorite quote – “If you first you don’t succeed, try again.”
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.