UFC Fighter Jack Shore (12-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jack “Tank” Shore is one of the most exciting bantamweights in the UFC, and as UFC president Dana White has said, “the hottest prospect” in the UK.
Shore has never lost in 12 MMA fights, and that includes 11 amateur fights. “Tank” is getting a lot of hype because he is the real deal. He is a proven finisher inside the cage. All but one of his victories have come by way of finish – seven rear-naked chokes and four KO/TKOs.
Shore made his UFC debut in 2019 at UFC Copenhagen, opening up the fight card against Nohelin Hernandez. He submitted Hernandez in the third round via rear-nake choke and was rewarded with one of the Performance of the Night awards.
“Tank” was scheduled to return last March against Geraldo de Freitas; however, the event was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thankfully, Shore most recently returned to action last July 15 on Fight Island against Aaron Phillips. He submitted him in the second round.
It’s easy to think that Shore has the potential to be a huge star, not only in Wales but all over the world.
Shore returns to the octagon for his third UFC fight on April 10 against Hunter Azure (9-1) on the second UFC on ABC fight card. With a win over Azure, Shore will be one fight away from a ranked opponent.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Jack Shore’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Fajitas and Pizza
- Favorite drink – Monster Zero
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite movie – The Watch and That’s My Boy
- Favorite TV show – Sons of Anarchy
- Favorite videogame – Call of Duty: Warzone
- Favorite song – Supersonic by Oasis
- Favorite band or musician – Oasis and Eminem
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Dan Henderson vs. Shogun Rua I
- Favorite knockout – Yoel Romero vs. Luke Rockhold
- Favorite of your own fights – UFC debut against Nohelin Hernandez
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice – Twister
- Favorite athlete – Lebron James
- Favorite fighter – Nate Diaz and Tyson Fury
- Favorite place to travel to – Mexico
- Favorite animal – My dog
- Favorite superhero – Batman
- Favorite hobby – Video games and walking my dogs
- Favorite quote – “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.