UFC fighter Maki Pitolo (13-5)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Hawaii has another UFC star. Like Hawaiian UFC legends BJ Penn and Max Holloway before him, Maki “Coconut Bombz” Pitolo is an exciting fighter that likes to finish fights.
Pitolo came on the radar of UFC fans with his first-round TKO victory over Justin Michael Sumter on season three of “Dana White’s Contender Series.” He got a UFC contract for an impressive performance.
Pitolo recently returned to middleweight at UFC 250 against Charles Byrd. “Coconut Bombz” defeated Byrd via TKO and subsequently retired him as well.
Pitolo will fight Darren Stewart at UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Oleinik on August 8. A win over Stewart gets Pitolo that much closer to a top 15 opponent.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Maki Pitolo’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Chicken Katsu from Hannaras
- Favorite drink – Jameson & Ginger ale
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping. “That right hand is the most dangerous in all of MMA!”
- Favorite knockout – Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Anything playing on ESPN.
- Favorite submission to practice – Head and arm triangle
- Favorite athlete – Mike Tyson
- Favorite movie – Gladiator
- Favorite TV show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite video game – Call of Duty
- Favorite song – Won’t back down by Eminem
- Favorite band or musician – Tupac
- Favorite place to travel to – Vegas
- Favorite animal – Gorilla
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Any activity at the beach
Check out the rest of the Humanizing series.