UFC Fighter Tanner Boser (18-6-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Tanner “The Bulldozer” Boser is a heavyweight to watch. He gets better after every fight. His strength, speed, and iron chin will be a challenge for many heavyweights.
“The Bulldozer” is having quite the 2020 so far. In June, he got a first-round knockout over PFL heavyweight tournament winner Phillipe Lins. Most fans believe he should have won the performance of the night.
Boser returned a month later to stop Raphael Pessoa via TKO on ‘Fight Island.’ He did earn a performance of the night for his work. The win also got him a spot in the heavyweight top 15 rankings. He held No. 15 for about two months.
Boser returns for the third time in 2020, this time against ex UFC heavyweight champion and legend Andrei Arlovski. They fight in the co-main event of UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira on Nov. 7.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Tanner Boser’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Cheeseburgers
- Favorite drink – Coke
- Favorite color – “I don’t have a favorite color because I’m not 6 years old anymore.”
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Clay Guida vs. Roger Huerta
- Favorite knockout – Hard to choose one.
- Favorite of your own fights – My most recent fight against Philipe Lins
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing. If not combat sports, then hockey.
- Favorite athlete – Clay Guida, Lyoto Machida, and Frankie Edgar
- Favorite movie – Signs by M. Night Shyamalan
- Favorite TV show – Game Of Thrones
- Favorite videogame – Super Smash Bros or Pokémon
- Favorite song – It’s always changing but right now, Keep The Wolves Away by Uncle Lucious
- Favorite band or musician – The Gaslight Anthem/ Brian Fallon and The Tallest Man On Earth
- Favorite place to travel to – Canmore
- Favorite animal – Shaved Bears
- Favorite holiday- Canada Day and Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Eating
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.