UFC Fighter Brianna Van Buren (9-2)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Brianna “The Bull” Van Buren is one of the most exciting prospects in the UFC strawweight division.
Before signing to the biggest mixed martial arts organization in July 2019, two months earlier she won the Invicta FC Strawweight championship. Van Buren submitted Kailin Curran in the second round with a rear naked choke.
Van Buren vacated her title in order to sign with the UFC when she stepped in on short notice against former Invicta champion Livia Renata Souza at UFC Fight Night: de Randamie vs. Ladd. She won via unanimous decision as she dominated Souza.
“The Bull” returns to action this weekend at UFC on ESPN: Blaydes vs. Volkov, when she fights Tecia Torres.
When asked what should we expect from her in the fight, she said “A finish.”
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Brianna Van Buren’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Fried chicken or Tacos
- Favorite drink – Oat Chai Latte
- Favorite color – White or Black
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Don’t have one
- Favorite knockout – Valentina Schevcenko v.s Jessica Eye
- Favorite of your own fights – Me vs. Kailin Curran
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Baseball or Football
- Favorite submission to practice – Knee bars
- Favorite athlete – Mike Tyson
- Favorite movie – Million Dollar Baby, Tarzan, or Lilo & Stitch
- Favorite TV show – Gordon Ramsey Master Chef
- Favorite song – Matisyahu – Champion
- Favorite band or musician – Dixie Chicks or Kimie Miner
- Favorite place to travel to- Hawaii or Santa Cruz, California
- Favorite animal – Goats and Koalas 🐨
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Yoga, Gardening, Cooking, and Biking
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.