UFC Fighter Cody Stamann (19-2-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Bantamweight Cody Stamann is one of the best in the division and a true dark horse to win the title. As of June 11, 2020, he is the No. 10 bantamweight.
Stamann faced Brian Kelleher on June 6, 2020, at UFC 250. A week before the fight his younger brother, Jacob passed away. Stamann continued with the fight and won via unanimous decision. It was one of Stamann’s best performances to date.
His next fight will be someone in the top 10 and possibly even the top five. Until then Stamann has time to reunite with his family that he has been away from for months due to training camps.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Cody Stamann’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Steak
- Favorite drink – Coffee
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes II
- Favorite knock out – “My first boxing match”
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice – Rear Naked Choke
- Favorite athlete – Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Favorite movie – Wedding crashers
- Favorite TV show – Vikings
- Favorite superhero – Batman
- Favorite song – Simple man – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Favorite band or musician – Kid Rock
- Favorite place to travel to- Italy
- Favorite animal – Dog
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Duck hunting
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.