UFC Fighter Louis Smolka (16-6)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Bantamweight Louis “Da Last Samurai” Smolka has been fighting MMA for 10 years already. He has been fighting in the UFC for six of those years. Smolka is a finisher, he has 14 stoppage wins and has only been to the judges two times.
In his most recent fight, Smolka fought Ryan McDonald on September 14, 2019, at UFC on ESPN+ 16. He won via TKO in the first round.
He was scheduled to fight on UFC on ESPN 8 on March 28, 2020, but due to COVID-19, the fight card was canceled. Smolka fights Casey Kenny at UFC on ESPN 9: Woodley vs. Burns on May 30, 2020.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Louis Smolka’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – “Smoked meat is always good”
- Favorite drink – Miss Mary Jane’s Tropical Mix, G Fuel Energy, and Kombucha
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite all-time fight – Bj Penn vs. Sean Sherk
- Favorite knockout – Any Russell Doane knockout
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice – Reverse Triangle
- Favorite athlete – Israel Adesanya
- Favorite movie – Tropic Thunder
- Favorite TV show – Peaky Blinders
- Favorite video game – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Favorite video game franchise – EA UFC
- Favorite song – Sunshine – Matisyahu
- Favorite band or musician – Kevin Gates
- Favorite place to travel to- Hawaii
- Favorite animal – Honey Badger
- Favorite holiday- Easter
- Favorite hobby – Training
You can follow UFC Fighter Louis Smolka on Twitter @LASTSAMURAIUFC.
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.