UFC fighter Niko Price (14-4, 2 NC)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth. They are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Niko “The Hybrid” Price is must-see TV. He has never been in a boring fight and has only been to the judges twice. Price has two of the most unique knockouts of the past five years.
To put it simply, Price is VIOLENT.
In 2018, Price faced off against Randy Brown and won via knockout. He knocked Brown out from the bottom with hammer fists. Unbelievable and vicious.
Two fights later in 2019, he knocked out Tim Means viciously. Price ended 2019 by knocking out James Vick, someone he called out via up kick. The knockout is as brutal as it gets in MMA. The sound is seared into my brain.
In his most recent outing, Price fought in the biggest fight of his career so far. At UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Covington, he fought the walking legend Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone. If it weren’t for a couple of accidental eye pokes, he would have won on the scorecards; however, the result was a draw.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Niko Price’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pancakes
- Favorite drink – Coffee
- Favorite color – Orange
- Favorite all-time fight – Anderson Silva vs. Forest Griffin
- Favorite knockout – Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – None
- Favorite submission to practice – Flying Triangles
- Favorite athlete – Randy Moss and Anderson Silva
- Favorite movie – The Quest
- Favorite TV show – Ridiculousness
- Favorite video game – Mario Kart
- Favorite superhero – Thor
- Favorite song – (currently) Grindin’ by NF
- Favorite band or musician – I don’t really have a favorite
- Favorite place to travel to – Mexico
- Favorite animal – Monkeys
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Fishing and walking around outside in nature
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.