UFC fighter Jamahal Hill (8-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jamahal “Sweet Dreams” Hill is a physical presence standing 6-foot-4 with a 79-inch reach. He is also an up and coming prospect in the light heavyweight division that needs new blood.
Hill went 5-0 before being invited to compete for a possible contract on season 3 of “Dana White’s Contender Series.” Sweet Dreams won a UFC contract in an exciting fashion by finishing his opponent with knees and elbows.
Hill was most recently in action in May, where he straight up demolished Klidson Abreu at UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns via TKO in the first round.
The sky is the limit for Jamahal “Sweet Dreams” Hill.
Hill will get a big step up in competition for his next fight. He fights Ovince Saint Preux at UFC Fight Night: Hermansson vs. Vettori on Dec. 5, 2020.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Jamahal Hill’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Tacos – Hot
- Favorite drink – Lemonade
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Zhang Weili vs. Joanna Jędrzejczyk
- Favorite knockout – Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
- Next one
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – NFL, NBA, and high-level boxing
- Favorite submission to practice – whatever one needs improvement
- Favorite athlete – Lebron James
- Favorite Athletes – Jamahal Hill Floyd
- Favorite movie – John Wick
- Favorite TV show – Spartacus 24
- Favorite superhero – My mom
- Favorite video game – Call of Duty Warzone
- Favorite song – Don’t have one
- Favorite band or musician – Doft
- Favorite place to travel to – Las Vegas Forida
- Favorite animal – Lion
- Favorite holiday- Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Sports
You can follow UFC Fighter Jamahal Hill on Instagram and Twitter.
Check out the rest of Humanizing series.
[…] With a win over Ovince Saint Preux can send him leap frogging ahead in the division. The 205lbs division broke wide open when former champion Jon Jones announced he would be making his move to the heavyweight division. Having seven wins and zero losses this will be the first true challenge in the career of Jamahal Hill. Get to know Hill a lot better with this piece from BloodyCanvasMMA’s Alex Behunin: UFC Fighter Jamahal Hill lists his favorite things to do (alexbehunin.com) […]